Out for a walk
Where do you belong? Where’s your safe space? Where do you go when you need to feel inspired or cheered up?
In a big city or small town. On road trips. At museums, zoos, concerts. Inside or outside. Spread out separately all in our own spaces or crowded into a small room together. Hungry, tired, crabby. Happy, silly, adventurous. In tears and laughter.
These people. They are my place in the world.
Weekly Photo Challenge: Place in the World
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” -Lucy VanPelt
- “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.” – Andy Rooney
- “The dog lives for the day, the hour, even the moment.” – Robert Falcon Scott
- “The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too.” -Samuel Butler
- “If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans.” -James Herriot
Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Happy
The Daily Post- WPC- Smile
Have a great day!
-And I say it’s all right.
This sunrise was a pleasant surprise one morning when I let the dog out. It was right after Daylight Saving Time so I was moving a little slow and did not expect to see the sun was rising as late as I was!
Weekly Photo Challenge- Rise/Set
Have a great day!
Unedited and taken in the moment- anytime spent with this little guy holding my hand ranks at the top of my list of favorite places to be.
There’s joy and wonder everywhere, when you see the world through the eyes of a child. …
Weekly Photo Challenge: Favorite Place
Hope your weekend is filled with joy!
There is a superstition that says if you say “Rabbit, Rabbit” or a variation by either the number of rabbits or words (“white rabbit” or “rabbits”) upon waking the first day of the month, then you will have good luck throughout the month.
I can’t see a white rabbit without thinking about my favorite childhood book- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. This is my beloved copy.
“There is no friend as loyal as a book.” -Ernest Hemingway
As I sit here recovering from the flu, I can use all the luck I can get so I will wish you a Happy Rabbit, Rabbit Day and a lucky, healthy February!
Weekly Photo Challenge: Beloved