- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” -Lucy VanPelt
- “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.” – Andy Rooney
- “The dog lives for the day, the hour, even the moment.” – Robert Falcon Scott
- “The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too.” -Samuel Butler
- “If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans.” -James Herriot
Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Happy
The Daily Post- WPC- Smile
Have a great day!
It’s Thursday and three things made me smile this week! (You might be saying, “Only 3, Kat? How sad!” but have no fear- there was LOTS to smile about this week. These three have the honor of being recognized because they came to mind in a split second AND I happened to have pictures of them.
I was reunited with my Shaun Cassidy albums! Who knew that one of my absolutely favorite teen heart throbs could still make my heart go pitter pat? But, just look at him! He’s SOOOOOOO cute!
I got new grey Converse All Stars! This is something I’ve always wanted but never had the nerve to purchase. It was an impulse buy- something I don’t normally do. I couldn’t wait to put them on and show them off!
And how cool is this! Someone left a “smile” rock on the meter on the side of my house. Finding this definitely did make me smile! (And it inspired me, too!)
#ThreeThingsThursday- was created by Emily at Nerd in the Brain and hosted by Natalie at There She Goes. Three Things Thursday is a list of three things that made you happy this week.
What made you smile this week?
“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” -Nhat Hanh
Hope your Saturday is filled with smiles!