Hi! I’m back again, dropping in when I can. Life is getting to be a bit much these days and I need to be here in the blogging world where I belong!!
I’ve been pretty much a big downer lately. Yeah, I can see you rolling your eyes from behind my screen, like DUH!? I know it. I’ve actually written posts that I did not publish because they depressed me. It’s no secret. Things aren’t going well over here in Kat Land. But I found myself with a little free time and a need to perk myself up. I was looking for motivation and found a few quotes that I really need to keep in mind
I thought I would share them with you:
- “Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges. So relax.” ― Bryant McGill
- “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” – Dalai Lama
- “People inspire you, or they drain you. PICK THEM WISELY.” –Hans F. Hasen
- “Dearly Beloved, We are gathered here today to get through this thing called life!” -Prince
And my favorite for the day-
“I will breathe. I will think of solutions, I will not let my worry control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will simply breathe. And it will be okay. Because I don’t quit.” – Shayne McClendon
Here are some things I’m going to work on making part of every day:
- Get more fresh air, regardless of the weather.
- Drink more water.
- Force myself to take some down time.
- Read, read, read.
- Try to incorporate some of my pre-downer life back into this place I’m in now so I don’t feel so out of touch.
So, maybe this post isn’t as bright as the title implied but I’m hoping it’s somewhat of an improvement!!
Hope you are all doing well and the sun is shining down on you!
-Kat, who hopes to be here more often…..and a bit more cheerful!