It’s been a long summer for me and it wasn’t until this week that I feel like I finally got the point of it all. Relatives, email attacks and apples missing carts. I’ve gone through more in the last 3 months than I did in the last 3 years but I’m a better person because of it. And although all those lessons I learned might seem cliche, each and every one resonates deeply with me.
- It’s easy to be a friend to someone during good times. It’s a true test of the strength of a friendship when one of you is going through a major life change.
- Sometimes people don’t turn out to be who you thought they were.
- Sometimes, when you aren’t getting the message about said people, you may be presented with endless examples to help you accept it.
- And sometimes everything you need to know is sitting right in front of you and you will clearly see it if you just clear your head and open your eyes.
- While so many people pride themselves on being “good”, the same people often don’t understand the importance about being kind.
- Just because you value something, that doesn’t mean someone else does.
- Loyalty is something to treasure.
- True friends are few and far between.
- You should take time, every day, to count your blessings.
- Love is all you need!
What about you? Did you learn anything new this summer?