September is coming to an end. We are all a bit windblown and waterlogged here in the midwest. I’m looking forward to the beautiful autumn colors to arrive as we welcome in October!
Have a great week!
Autumn is my favorite time of year. I live for the days of leaves changing colors, hoodies and jeans, and crisp leaves rustling as they blow down the street. It’s the most beautiful time of the year. Here are some autumn quotes along with photos of my favorite fall colors:
- “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” -Albert Camus
- “Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.”
- “Autumn, the year’s last, loveliest smile.” -William Cullen Bryant
- “Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.” –Chad Sugg
- “Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.” -Emily Bronte
- “Wild is the music of autumnal winds amongst the faded woods.” —William Wordsworth
- “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I’m so glad to live in a world where there are Octobers.” -Anne of Green Gables, L.M. Montgomery
If you live in a part of the world that has glorious autumns, I hope you are enjoying the changing colors! And if you aren’t, I hope that whenever your autumn is, you get to experience this beauty!