It’s been a long month. I missed most of November, all of Thanksgiving, and the majority of my college kids’ visit home. But in the craziness that has become the norm for my life, I’ve learned a few things.
- “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. –—Steve Maraboli
- “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.+ –Napoleon Hill
- “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
- “Compassion brings us to a stop, and for a moment we rise above ourselves.” — Mason Cooley
- “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the things which you think you cannot do.” –— Eleanor Roosevelt
I’m hoping to be back very soon to catch up on what’s been happening here in Blogging World.