Today’s Chapter Prompt-
“We’re heading towards midyear and I though it would be interesting to take a look at what has changed in our life , what has evolved, what is still going on and strong since the beginning of the year and the launch of TGBOL.”
- Exchanging two college kids for a grown son with his wife and two small children is an experience.
- When those college kids come home to a full house, it gets even fuller and louder….and more cluttered and messy.
- Babies who grow into toddlers over the months come with a lot of STUFF!
- Six year olds have a lot of energy. A LOT of energy.
- Silence is golden. And I mean that on so many different levels…..
- Once a mom, always a mom. Carving out “me” time is crucial…and something I have failed at miserably.
- Every second spent with the little guys is precious.
- This too shall pass.
This post is part of The Great Book of Lists.