This week’s challenge-
“It’s not about Dedcartes, Churchill, Coelho ou any other inspiring thinkers, whose quotes flourish the internet and the social networks.
No, this week is about a list of real people, unknown (or almost) to the world who had a real impact on our life.
Sometimes, just a little thing, a park, a teacher’s precepts, a piece of advice from a friend, you surely had such encounters in your life, or people who did little but changed the face of your world.
So much gratitude an so many memories for these little but so significant inspirations”
- My mother- She’s one of the strongest people I know. She is not demonstrative but I have never doubted her love for me a single day in my life. She taught me all of my fierce mama tiger skills.
- My father- His love of music impacted my life in so many different ways. He has been accused of not having a filter when he speaks but I love that he just says it. Because these words come from his heart, there’s no doubting his sincerity. I have tried to follow his lead and not worry so much about saying the wrong thing in a world where political correctness is the name of the game.
- My 3- Steph, Diane and John. They are all examples of the kind of friend I hope to be.
- My kids- They inspire me daily- Michael, my firstborn- who changed my existence on the day he was born. He gave my life purpose. Kris, my changeling- who has inspired me to keep on moving, even when every step feels like it weighs a ton. Andrew, my baby- whose quiet presence made our family complete.
- My husband- His never-ending support and stability have provided the foundation of our family and we would not exist without him.