This will be a combination of 2 lists for Chapter 3 of The Great Book of Lists.
Chapter 3.2- Acts of Love
- Texts- whether to say “I love you” or just say “Hey, I’m thinking of you and care”
- I will pick up little gifts that remind me of that person- something they like or a private joke we share
- Along the same line, I will send them pictures that will make them smile.
- A hug- HUGE for me because I’m not the huggy type
- A simple “I love you”
Chapter 3.3- Ways to Celebrate
- Gather my kids around for family time
- Go out to eat with my husband
- Have a girls’ night out
- Take time for myself- to read, listen to music, write and take photos
What are some ways you show your love?
And how do you celebrate the great things in your life?
Thanks for stopping by!