Here we are, almost at the halfway point in NaNoWriMo and I have-
- Ditched my original story at 3700 words after week 1.
- Picked up the original topic that I was originally going to go with but ditched before picking up the one that I ditched after the first week…. if that makes any sense.
- Promptly got buried under a baby teething/fighting a cold, a 6 year old with a cold and some stressed out kids
- Had 3 sleepless nights due to a sore back/outrageous winds
- Finally let my husband convince me that the world will not end if disappear for a weekend and get some much needed downtime to rest a sore back and WRITE, and within 5 minutes of deciding that I would do that-
- Kris sent out multiple crisis texts and said he needed to come home this weekend- not wanted—needed.
- This promptly canceled my weekend of rest and writing.
- Instead I created a Facebook page for people to drop in and support each other or do whatever they want–within reason….
So, here is the Facebook Page- please feel free to stop by and say hi!
And if you aren’t on Facebook (and even if you are), how are you doing on your novel? I would love to hear about your progress? Word count? Thoughts on whether or not it’s okay for me to count that original 3700 in my own count?