I am taking part in Cee’s Share Your World. This challenge gives bloggers the opportunity to share their world with each other. We were given a list of list topics to choose 4 from, sharing 4 items on each list. Here are my lists:
1. Across the Universe- the Beatles
2. This is it- Michael Jackson
3. You’re Gonna Miss This- Trace Adkins
4. Because- the Beatles
Stuff that makes you laugh-
1. The sound of baby Beej’s belly laugh
2. Reminiscing with my family about favorite funny memories
3. Watching my favorite tv shows
4. Reading and re-reading my Stephanie Plum books!
Movies that cheer you up-
1. Sleepless in Seattle
2. Little Miss Sunshine
3. While You Were Sleeping
4. When Harry Met Sally
Things I want to have in my home-
1. My own designated space where I can be alone!!!
2. A table big enough for the 8 of us when we are all together (and maybe extra room if we want to invite anyone else)
3. Bathroom doors that a 5 year old cannot lock
4. A self-cleaning kitchen
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I’m grateful that last week is over. It wasn’t the best. I’m looking forward to a slightly slower pace and lunch with my friend, Steph, this week.