I’m taking part in Hugh’s Walking on Sunshine Blog Hop Party. It’s very easy to join in and there is not much involved. All you have to do is choose a fellow blogger and do what I am about to do below.
I’ve been following Joy for awhile now. She is the mom of an energetic little girl and the author of Gratitude Journal. She writes about a large variety of items, including recipes, poetry and inspiration. Her Mindful and Meditative Monday posts always give me the boost I need to get my week started. 🙂 She is fun to read and fun to talk to. Her writing is very welcoming and warm. When I read her posts, it feels like she’s sitting across the table from me chatting over coffee.
You can visit her at Tellin’ it like it is… I hope you will stop by her blog and check it out!
If you would like to take part of Hugh’s Walking on Sunshine Blog Hop Party, here’s what you need to do.
1. Choose a fellow blogger who you think spreads blog love.
2. Write a short post about them.
3. Entitle your post Walking On Sunshine Blog Hop Party (so others can find your post).
4. Create a pingback to Hugh’s post, so that the link appears in the comments section, so that other participants can read your post. Click here for details on how to create a pingback.
5. If you are not sure how to create a pingback, then copy and paste the link to your post in the comments section below (so that other participants can read your post).
You can mention as many bloggers as you want in your post and write as much about them as you want, but try to not make your post too long. You can also use Hugh’s Walking On Sunshine Weekend photo in your post if you want to.