2014 was a very busy year for my family. It held the MOST milestones. It began on January 4, 2014 with Michael and Jasmine’s wedding and it will end on January 4, 2015 with Michael’s graduation party. It seems fitting that it begins and ends with Michael, like coming full circle.
Here are the top 10:
1. Michael and Jasmine’s wedding- What an incredible way to begin the year! It was a beautiful (although freezing cold) day. The wedding was small with just close family and best friends included.
2. Kris left for the Disney College Program. Leaving him Orlando with major anxiety and depression issues was the most difficult thing I have ever done in my life!
3. Auditions, auditions, auditions. For a month, I spent more time on the east coast than I did here in Illinois while accompanying Andrew on his college auditions.
4. I finally found the nerve to begin my blog and Dandelion Fuzz was created.
5. After a spring of last performances, Andrew graduated from high school.
6. The highlight of the summer was when our family was reunited on a vacation to Disney World.
7. Comings and goings- Kris came home from Orlando, Andrew left for New York.
8. Michael began Fire Academy.
9. Baby BJ (aka Beej) was born!
10. Michael graduated and began his career as a firefighter.
What were the most memorable moments of your year?